Who we are and how to contact us
For specific questions regarding your personal information or how we use it, our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at [email protected] .
You can find useful information about how to exercise your rights in the section “Your rights concerning your Personal Data” below.
Information we collect
The personal information about you that we collect includes:
– information you give us: when you contact us or otherwise interact with us, including via e-mail, social media channels, letter, or phone (this information might include your name, address, email address, job title, phone number, company name); If you apply for vacancies and upload your CV (this information might incudes your education and qualification details).
– information we collect from other parties: we may collect information about you that you make publicly available on the internet (including social media). We may also collect information about you from individuals who you provide as references when you apply for a vacancy.
How we use your information
We use your information:
– to provide, maintain and improve products and services that you request from us;
– to carry out our recruitment process when you apply to a vacancy;
– to ensure our ongoing compliance with any law, rule, legal decision, or regulation that we may be required to comply with;
– to contact you in relation to our products or services on the base of our legitimate interest in offering you products or services that may be of your interest;
– to send you direct marketing communication relating to our services when we have your consent.
Who we share your information with
We may share your information:
– with trusted third parties to provide our services to you
– with any member of our group of companies.
– to comply with a law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm, and protect of our rights.
Data Transfer Outside the EEA (European Economic Area)
We will only transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA where:
– You have given your explicit consent, or
– it is necessary for us to set up or fulfil a contract you have entered into with us, or
– to comply with a legal duty or obligation.
If we do transfer your Personal Data outside of the EEA, we will take measures to ensure it is protected to the same standards as it would be within the EEA.
Your rights concerning your Information
We will advise you if you choose to exercise any of your rights, including:
– access your personal information
– rectify the information we hold about you
– erase your personal information where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it.
– restrict our use of your personal information
– object to our use of your personal information if we are able to process your information in our legitimate interests
– receive your personal information in a usable electronic format to transmit it to a third party
– lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your information with the relevant authority.
– withdraw your previously granted consent, however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processes
Please be aware they are not absolute rights. We may have to refuse your request or may only be able to comply with it in part.
Cookies are text files stored on your web browser. They enable us to identify you when you visit our website. Cookies collect some of your personal data when you use our site in order to improve your online experience.
We use strictly necessary cookies required for the operation of our website.
Furthermore, we use third party cookies used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis (for more information on our third-party cookies please visit: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do-
You can change your cookie settings at any moment, clicking on ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser or otherwise use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
For more information on cookies and how to manage them, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
How we protect your information and for how long we keep your data
We are committed to employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage.
We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the products or services that you have requested from us, or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
How we protect children
Our services are not directed at or intended for underage persons. If we become aware that a minor has submitted information to us we will take immediate steps to remove such information from our records.